Monday, January 7, 2013

Meet Mel and Betty

Hope you are enjoying the introductions - here are another two.....

Hi there, I’m Mel and I have been on the DT for Aud Sentiments since May 2012. It has been amazing being part of a team with the other girls and it was one of the first DT teams I joined last year and I can’t wait for the coming year of craft challenges ahead!

I currently live in London with my parents and work for a charity that promotes Africa in the UK.

I have been crafting on and off for 9 years since I was 18, I’m 27 now and enjoy every aspect of crafting from card making to scrapbooking, and from jewellery making to painting. I am discovering new aspects of crafting all the time and it’s exciting to uncover new techniques, styles and materials as well as going back to basics old school style too. My favourite craft is card making and my passion for it started when I was first at college all those years ago and now make cards for all occasions – so everyone expects a handmade card from me at some point during the year – which is always encouraging and brings a smile to my face every time to see people’s reactions to them! 




 My Name is Betty Chan, live in Hong Kong, I started blogging and entering challenge on July 2012, since Hong Kong is a shopping paradise so I can buying almost everything around the world with tax free, it help me to finish my artwork more easy, This is beginning of the year and I hope to bring something new to all of you. 


 More introductions to come over the next few days - and all the blog links are in the sidebar (in case you want to pop over and say hi!)

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous cards Mel and Betty Ginny xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous x