Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Challenge 105 Winners and Top 5

Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our 4th birthday here at Aud Sentiments.
We had so much fun looking at all of your gorgeous cards and it was difficult to pick a winner. 
 Good thing we have two sponsors, which means we have TWO winners!
so drum roll please....
Winner of the prize from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
#28 Rosie
Winner of the prize from Sassy Studio Designs
#58 Leona
Image
Congratulations ladies!  You have two weeks to email me for your prize.
Top 5 in no particular order
#27 Celine
#62 Teresa
unicorn girl's heart
#81 Pauline
#36 Heidi
#74 BG Payne Crafts
We hope you join us tomorrow for our next challenge.


7 comments:

Leeann said...

Great choices, these are all fantastic!

Norma said...

Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick. Am delighted. Congrats to the winners and the other Top 5 ladies.
Hugs,
Norma

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE thanks for picking my Pop Up box card in the Top 5!!!! I really liked it a lot too! My daughter wants it saved for her Bday next March. lol
Thanks again!!!! hugs, Heidi

Craftyrose said...

Oh thanks so much for choosing me as a winner. Xxx so chuffed.xx

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for placing my card in your Top 5, such a lovely surprise.
Many thanks.
Pauline
x

Craftyrose said...

Hi, I have emailed you three times now to try to claim my prize but you haven't replied to me and I'm within your time frame too. Could you check your email pretty please? I sent you the first email last friday.
Thanks, Rosie xx