Thursday, March 17, 2016

#151 Bingo + A Sentiment

Welcome to our new challenge!

This challenge is a Bingo challenge + A Sentiment.
You may use any row or column in the bingo grid along with a sentiment.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Art by Miran
Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
Artbymiran turned one year this past July, and I can’t believe how far we have come in just 1 years’ time.
We have our main blog where my wonderful and talented showcase designers shares creations daily, a bi-weekly challenge blog showcasing fabulous creations to inspire by my super talented designers. Our Fan base Facebook page, a place to share your creations, chat with fellow crafters, and play in monthly challenges.
I also found the wonderful opportunity to turn my digital images into rubber stamps, you can see all of my stamps at Whimsystamps.com and crafts and me http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/.
I love sharing my art, creating new images. I receive so much joy seeing others make them into beautiful works of art.
Mi Ran

Creations from our talented DT

Jennifer from Glitter in My Hair

using Isabell's Bouquet
 Bingo: Lace, Flowers, Paper Punch 

Jennifer from Just Coffee Please
using Maria Mariposa
Bingo: ribbon, paper punch, 2 patterned papers
and
die cut, flowers, 2 patterned papers

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
using Sweetheart 254
Bingo: 2 pattern papers, flowers, die cut
  

Sandy from Sandy's Creations
using Isabel's Bouquet
Bingo line: Two Pattern Papers, Flowers and Diecut

Suzanne from I Luv Scrapping Too
Isabel's Bouquet 
Bingo Line:  Die-Cut / Flowers / Two Pattern Papers

Berni from Chasing the Dream
Bingo Stitching, Flowers, Glitter


Billie from Ink on My Fingers
using  Isabell's bouquet
Bingo - ribbon/ flowers/ embossing 

Elaine from Simpli Crafti
using
All of my Heart
Bingo  Ribbon / Stitching / Die Cut


Ginny H from As I do Rodos
using    Isabell's Bouquet
Bingo line Two pattern papers flowers die cut.

Heather  from My Art Jam
paper punch, flowers, and lace

We can't wait to see what you create.
Our Simple Rules:
*Project must be new for this challenge
*Project must include a sentiment that fits the challenge theme
*You may enter the challenge with 5 different projects

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

French pretties said...

Hello everybody. Today I am sharing with you my new paper projet for Easter, a blooming wreath, choosing a first column. Hugs. M.