Thursday, February 18, 2016

#149 Cute + A Sentiment

Welcome to challenge #149
Theme: Cute + A Sentiment
Feb 18 - March 1

Before we show the DT projects, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our 3 new DT members

Heather from My Art Jam

Hi! My name is Heather McClelland. I am a mother, wife, crafter, artist..
Since I was a child, I have always been artistically inclined, but it wasn't till I got pregnant with my first son and made him some paintings for his room that I made arts and crafts part of my everyday life. Since then, I've done many different types of crafts, from quilting and card making, to embellishing both furniture and art journals.
About four or five months ago I was ready for a new challenge and decided to start a blog so that I could not only show my work, but hopefully teach my styles and techniques to others.
After joining the online world of crafting, I realized there were more opportunities for crafters like myself.
I look forward to contributing to the team and to the readers my style of artistic craftiness.  

Jennifer Scull from Just Coffee Please

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I have this little 'thing' with coffee.... and ribbons....and papers.... you see I LOVE them all SO VERY MUCH! I have been married to my college sweetheart for almost 30 years, and we have 3 wonderful sons. but all that guyness in the house leads me to need a room of my very own devoted just to crafting! I enjoy using all kinds of vintage trinkets and treasures on my projects, as well as little things you find around the house, so you never know what is going to appear on something I make! but there will always be a shabby touch, that is for sure! :)

Suzanne from I Luv Scrapping
HI !  My name is Sue, originally from Buffalo, NY, married with three grown children and five grandchildren. .
About 15 years ago I picked up scrapbooking and created my Christmas cards each year…so paper crafting is not new to me.   In my blog, click on the tab for My History Scrapbook and see some of my old scrapbook pages from 15 years ago and note the changes and advancements of papercrafting and tools available.  It didn’t take me long after leaving the workplace to bring out my stash of old cardstock, design papers, stamps and embellishments to share my creative side in challenges. Of course I had to get updated supplies…this was easy because my daughter is a CTMH consultant and I think I'm keeping her in business.  
Sometimes a risk taker with my art, I like developing clever ways to utilize materials and trying both old and new techniques.  So it is confirmed…I have transitioned from workaholic to cardaholic.  

Welcome ladies!  We are looking forward to seeing your creations in our challenges.
Now on to the challenge...
You may make whatever type of project you want using whatever techniques you want as long as your project fits our theme and includes a sentiment.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps

Creations from our lovely DT members:

Ginny H from As I do Rodos
using Cute Owl

using Ladybug Fairy
Jennifer from Glitter in My Hair
using Scene It Ava Deacon Birthday



Jennifer from Just Coffee Please
using Cute Puppy

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
using Egg Tulip Bunny

Sandy from Sandy's Creations
using Ladybug Fairy 

Suzanne from I Luv Scrapping Too
using Cute Owl

Berni from Chasing the Dream
using  kidz pinky topper
Billie from Ink on My Fingers
using:  Peaches present

Elaine from Simpli Crafti
using Cute Puppy

We are looking forward to seeing what you create for this challenge.
We have very few rules for our challenges.  You must include a sentiment that matches the challenge theme and you may enter up to 5 projects which have been created after this challenge goes live.
Don't forget to include a Sentiment

10 comments:

EdenLand Designs said...

Another fun challenge with amazing DT inspiration!! Thank you!
Susan

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so much for allowing me to join this fun team of crafters! :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So proud of our design team awesome work. Welcome to our three new team members Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Granmargaret said...

Name under 21 should read Margaret A (Granmargaret). I don't know why blogger changed what I typed.

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to the new team members! Fabulous work by all. xxD

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and DT inspiration!

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge. Cute DT work.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Hazelx

Unknown said...

Awesome birthday wishes DT collection